In this tutorial, we learn how to add delay to monitor mix on Studio Live 16.4.2. First, hit the mix control and turn up channel 15 for some volume. Next, you will assign a digital delay to effect a. To do this, hit the effects button, then page down to the first page and you will see the value knob. Put in a mono-delay, then hit recall. You can manually adjust the decay time, or it will automatically adjust to the tempo to the song. When finished, add this to your music and play back to see how it sounds!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades