In this tutorial, we learn how to scratch records like a professional DJ with Eric Roman. First, go to your DJ equipment and move your hand back and forth to scratch the record that is inside of it. Make sure you aren't too loud so you don't over power the song you are currently playing. You can use the normal way, which is using the left player. Or, you can use the right side to open up the left player. Either way you choose to do, you are doing a back and forth movement with the record and using the other hand to move the player up and down!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades