This video shows you how to connect your laptop to your mixer. First you will need two different sound sources from your laptop to your mixer. This is so that you can use all of your mixer functions on two different channels. The way to do this is to run a 1/8" RCA cable channel 7 from your normal earphone jack to the mixer. Also use a behringer uca202 audio interface to connect to the laptop via USB cord. This provides another earphone jack. Then use a master out cable to connect it to an amplifier. Which in turn is connected to the speakers. Then configure the software accordingly. Practice and Enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades