Check out this instructional turntable video to learn how to cue your vinyl records. It's not scratching, but it is cueing. This takes some skill because you want to align two songs perfectly in sync. Remember, this only works if the stop and start time of your platter are the same! It does not matter if your start or stop time is 1 hour, 34 minutes and 48 seconds! Use this method if you need a clean, fast and easy way of starting a vinyl in sync. This video tutorial is great for DJs and anyone looking to turntable.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades