Want to mix and scratch like a professional DJ? To be a good DJ you need to understand the concepts of mixing tracks, adding cool effects, and of course you need a good sense of rhythm to line up the beats. This how to video sequence explains how to cut and chop on a DJ mixer. There are loads of ways of describing this technique: editing the track, washing up, mowing the lawn, or drying your hair.
The first video provides a demonstration on how to go from one turntable to the other using the cross fade. Counting bars will help, too!
The second video explains that it's not all about going from one side of the X fade to the other just on the count of 1,2,3,4. You can also use the X fade in between the beats. It's all about listening to the music.
Watch this DJ tutorial so you can learn how to cut and chop on a DJ mixer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades