The video describes a method of doing the twiddle scratch on a DJ turntable. The sound one gets is like a double-click flair, as it's similar to the double-click flair. In order to do the twiddle scratch, keep your stronger hand (the hand u frequently uses) on the dies while your other hand is on the log. Keep your thumb against the log lightly, and tap back and forth with your two fingers while scratching the disc with your other hand. The whole procedure is given step by step.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades