Here is a basic series for those of you who are either just getting started with turntables or would like to soon. In the first video, we do a very basic introduction, add slip mats, set up the tone arm and set the counter weight. In part 2, we talk about records, manipulating vinyl, Cueing, Pitch & Phasing (or jeting) with 2 copys of the same record. In part 3, we cover the Baby Scratch, Scratch & release, Looping, Mixing 2 songs with the same BPM and 2 songs with different BPMs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades