In this tutorial, we learn how to mix an 80s era music as a DJ. There are so many different styles of music from the 80s, start at modern day dance music to see how the beat sounds now from then. A lot of the dance music back in the 80s was off key because it was done by people and not a computer. You will first have to take several hours to construct the mix that you like. Chop and mix the different sounds together, then bring different songs in at different points. For old school, the sound was all over the place, so feel free to change your tracks as often as you would like. Change the songs when you want dance and then if you want a soul-filled song. Have fun with the mix up and remember to take several hours to decide how your mix is going to sound.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades