In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to mix beats as a DJ. When beat matching, a DJ usually uses headphones. Start by just listening to one song. Figure out where the beat of the song is and find the first beat of the bar (the beat count). To sync the two songs together, adjust the pitch controller. Some pitch controllers have a high pitch range than others. When the beats are properly mixed, it should sound like one complete song, almost like a remix version. This video will benefit those viewers who plan to pursue a career as a DJ, and would like to learn how to mix beats.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades