Want to mix and scratch like a professional DJ? To be a good DJ you need to understand the concepts of mixing tracks, adding cool effects, and of course you need a good sense of rhythm to line up the beats. This how to video explains how to use the EQ, bass, mid, and treble on a DJ mixer. This video gives you a demonstration on how to use the EQ on a DJ mixer while a track is playing. It should be set at twelve o'clock because when that track is made at the studio, it's made as a flat signal. All of the EQ is set at the studio to get the optimum sound from that track. By messing with the bass, mid, and treble, you can enhance certain sounds. Watch this DJ tutorial so you can learn how to use the EQ, bass, mid and treble on a DJ mixer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades