Want to mix and scratch like a professional DJ? To be a good DJ you need to understand the concepts of mixing tracks, adding cool effects, and of course you need a good sense of rhythm to line up the beats. This how to video sequence explains how to use the wide feature on a DJ mixer.
The first video takes a basic look at the wide feature on a Pioneer CDJ-800 MK 2. Most CDJ's will have this feature and some vinyl turntables will too.
The second video takes a basic look at the wide feature, also known as the pitch or the tempo feature. This video also shows you how to get the wide feature on a technics SL1200 with only an 8% pitch.
The third video shows you how to visually see the speed of the turntable even with no power going to the motor. This video also takes a look at the Technics SL1200 mixer.
Watch this DJ tutorial so you can learn how to use the wide feature on a DJ turntable.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades