To scratch on a pioneer CDJ turntable, first select the sound you are going to use. Observe the position of the black line on the turntable in relation to the sound you've selected. Understand how much room you have to manipulate the sound and position your fingers accordingly. The platter will move in accordance to the black line and your finger. You can also lift your hand off the platter in the play and pause mode to let the sound move itself by its own accord and at its own speed. Move your hand in relation to how much of the sample you'd like to use. The initial position of your hand will depend on where you're most comfortable placing it. Move your hand with the platter for full control over the speed of the sample.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades